Saturday, November 1, 2008

NaNoWriMo

For the third year, I am participating in NaNoWriMo - that's National Novel Writing Month. Last year, over 100,000 people did it! I am not sure how many of us there are this year.
Basically, the idea is that you have a go at banging out 50,000 words. Winners get - nothing. You just get to say you won. Each year I have made it a little further. Maybe this is the year I will make it all the way! Wish me luck!
It is amazing how much trash you can write if you let yourself. Who knows, maybe I will not be blogging as much this month, because I am too busy writing my novel. Then again, maybe I will post more, as I do everything I can to procrastinate and avoid the inevitable! Time will tell!

1 comment:

Gudrun said...

OOOOOOOkay, you're off and running. I'm proud of you. There is no failure possible here. Whatever happens is supposed to be. You go, woman. Yeah,Meredith. You're the best, You're terrific. You have class. All together now. M-E-R-E-D-I-T-H, go, Meredith, go. Hip hip hooray. Hip hip hooray. Hip.hip,yahoo!!!!!!!!! clapclapclapclapclapclapclapclap