Sunday, October 5, 2008

Times of Trouble

"Write about when you knew you were in trouble."
Any time that I have THOUGHT I was in trouble, it invariably transpired that the trouble was largely in my own mind. Specifically, I have been fortunate in my life in that I have evaded almost all physical peril, and been spared a great deal of life's troubles in general. Those times that one might think of as trouble have been brief and fleeting. Again, the perception of trouble was the biggest major factor in all of these circumstances. In retrospect, I was never in as much trouble as I thought I was when in the thick of it. Always, always there was the Unseen Hand that was carrying me through the difficult times. Another hard fact: out of EVERY TROUBLE came some good. Always. Always. Always. For this reason alone, I love trouble!

No comments: