Sunday, February 10, 2008

Wild Is The Wind

Having had plenty of drama in my life, it is a revelation
to me, now that my life is quiet, that I so often mistook
drama for passion. Or maybe, I made do with drama,
when what I really wanted was passion. So, life as
it is drawn now, is relatively predictable, and therefore
not dominated by drama.
Now I can aim for the real thing. Now I can set my sights on
what is true. Now I get the idea. Now I know what I want.
PASSION.
I aspire to passion unfettered by worry.
To be wild like the wind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, the many disguises and functions of drama. I often say daytime soaps have nothing on our ability to create, maintain and if so inclined survive drama. The fragmented mind has a desperate need to keep itself occupied.

Glad you've been able to articulate the difference. It's important. What are you passionate about?