Friday, February 8, 2008

Why can't I have more days like this??

I admit, I have been experiencing writer's block, so I am recounting a
vision I had several years ago.
There is a door, made of heavy old wood, set into a lush green hedge. The door opens,
and a being beckons me inside. I feel welcomed, and I see that I am entering a maze.
I am told I can go through the maze; to just follow it around every corner,
and I will come to a beautiful garden.
The being then hands me a book. I am told it is a book of
knowledge, and I can open the book anytime I need help.
Next I am handed a bowl, and told that I can put all my fears in the bowl,
and they will be washed away.
Finally, I am given a feather, and told that this symbolizes flight.
My Higher Self is now here. As always (s)he is full of Peace and Happiness.
We acknowledge each other, and promise to stay in better touch with each other.
Why can't I have more days like this? Don't answer, I already know.

No comments: