Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A little protein, please

Things are beginning to quiet down now. Last week began with my
birth father dying, progressed to my daughter becoming ill,
and ended with her in the hospital. This meant I could not
attend the funeral, and I missed seeing some dear relatives
as they gathered for it in a nearby state.
I am so grateful my daughter is healing; she is not all the way
there yet, but I have faith that she will be up and running in a few days.
So, the grieving process took an unexpected turn. I found that I
had to focus on my child instead of my parent. Life sure is
funny and mysterious sometimes.
It may be a few more days until I get back to my usual
philosophical musings here. My husband is on a business trip
to Florida, so at least I may be able to get some good sleep!!
I have a lot on my mind, but it doesn't seem to be coming out in words yet.
For now, this nugget:
the wisdom of the body.

No comments: